At Securance, we’re passionate about helping clients secure their networks and systems to achieve internal goals and comply with regulations. We provide solutions that integrate governance, compliance, and risk management with business objectives. You can find out more about our individual services and past client successes on this site.
Grow with Us
We are seeking a Proposal Writer to develop technical proposals for government and commercial prospects.
Tampa, FL, USA
- * Must: Prior experience writing government proposals.
- * Must: Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, marketing, or related field.
- * Ability to understand and analyze RFP/RFQ requirements related to scope, format, and content.
- * Ability to develop compelling, compliant proposals that fully address all RFP/RFQ requirements.
- * Ability to work with graphic designers to develop appropriate visual content for proposals.
- * High level of attention to detail.
- * Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- * Ability to manage tight, competing deadlines.
- * Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills.
The successful candidate will effectively convey information about our services, ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone throughout, and handle multiple rounds of revisions and edits. The ability to break down, analyze, and address Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) requirements in a compelling and compliant proposal is essential.